Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sydney


Sydney Hadassah Gerdel

Sydney is an incredible girl, she really fascinates me. Never before have I seen a little girl take so much interest in the well-being of other people. She is beautiful, sweet, soft-spoken and truly has a servants heart.

I am excited to see Sydney grow up, she is already way too mature for a 6-year-old. She is going to be a great mother someday. She'd better find a husband who treats her right, because if there's ever been a girl who deserves it, it's her.

  • Birthday: May 6, 2001
  • Nickname: Sissy
  • Favorite Food: Most candies
  • Hobbies: Drawing, playing with friends, babysitting
  • Favorite Things: Barbies, dogs, school

No comments:

 
Mentorific Find a mentor Become a mentor I Mentor How To Mentor Be a Mentor What Is Mentoring? The Mentor Mentorship Programs I Mentor I Mentor Learn Anything