Sunday, November 16, 2008

Done with Diapers!


It's finally happened. After eight long years of having 1-4 kids in diapers at a time we've finally made it. The baby has been potty trained. Girls are so much easier than boys. Our boys still pee all over the wall half the time, but Baby Bree has it nailed - with only a handful of accidents to speak of. That's my girl.

Life has been busy in the Gerdel household. Between being parents, managing rentals, working, commuting and trading/blogging Forex we just don't have a ton of extra time. What little extra time we do have we focus on spending together as a family. Training boys to become men is a consuming task to say the least, and teaching girls to love themselves in spite of a society that says otherwise is an enormous challenge. But we're Gerdels. We'll make it.

That's all for now. I'll try to post back more often but, like I said, we're busy!



No comments:

 
Mentorific Find a mentor Become a mentor I Mentor How To Mentor Be a Mentor What Is Mentoring? The Mentor Mentorship Programs I Mentor I Mentor Learn Anything